Saturday, April 01, 2006

A day at the pool

Went swimming with Chin in the morning. Actually i really wanted to sleep longer, but since i promised him, i reluctantly dragged myself out of bed. Had breakfast, then took a bus down to Tampines. Come to think of it, i can't even remember the last time i went swimming haha.

The pool was rather empty, so there was a lot of space to swim around. I did a few laps while Chin was busy suntanning himself, trying to make himself look like a certain Mr. Chocolate Dog. Hahaha. Oh yeah did i mention he was also ogling at this chick in a red bikini suntanning herself. i was half expecting the bugger's nose to bleed anytime soon. But then again, I myself was no less guilty wahaha.

Dunno whether it's our eyes or the water, but both me and Chin's eyes were reddish and hurting like mad. Maybe they use a different brand of chlorine compared to other swimming pools lol. And also my face and body are kinda sunburnt rite now, like reddish in color. But anyway, it was great having a swim after such a long time. Although we were both really tired, i think i can say that we're gg to do this more often in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home