Saturday, June 21, 2008

The First Step

So it's been abt 3 months since I embarked on my new chapter. I'm happy to say that things are going along rather smoothly, and we are on track towards our projected figure. Of cos it's still too early to put my feet up and congratulate myself for having made it. Way too early.

A lot more work needs to be put in before we'll start seeing significant results. and this will take some time for sure. being patient is something i'll have to live with during this time. we can only take it 1 step or rather, 1 student at a time, no 2 ways abt it.

Looking back at the beginning when we were still rushing to set up everything, we can at least say tat we have taken our first step. not a very big step, but progress has been made nonetheless. we'll have to build on this first step to bring abt even more advancement.

All said, so far so good. Hope everything continues to progress smoothly and quickly. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home