Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blue Light

Woah it's been a whole month since my last entry. Been really busy for the last couple of weeks, just gg out with Jan and having lots of fun. Still can't believe how we met tat day sometimes.
haha, it's all so surreal sometimes. But I am glad it happened. It's certainly changed my life in a better way.

Shall be gg to JB for a short trip this wkend. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun and i'm gg to make sure that i enjoy myself to the max. Too bad couldn't make the bintan trip this time round but i'm sure we'll go there sometime soon.

Thankfully, Man Utd have been doing well recently. Although it's been all 1-0 wins, I'm not complaining. At least we beat Chelsea along the way and we're 2nd in the table. I'm sure the goals will come soon.



1 Comments:

Blogger lennie... said...

Hiii J!!!
Our score sheet is looking better now!!!

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home