Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Their words are astounding

Sometimes, wat the students in my sch say is baffling. Simply out of this world. Either the younger generation nowadays is really different, or we were just smarter back then. Here's an example. One of my students was caught at a shopping mall near my sch after sch hours by the one of the staff, Mr S.

As is the procedure here, he had to go attend detention class and fill in a Detention Form as well.
Here is an excerpt of what he wrote:

Name: XXX
Class/Index No: XX (XX)

Detail Description of Incident:
What I did (50 words):

Yesterday, I went to whitesand and buy my lunch in Macdonald, very nice, I like it. The place is small, thats why I can see Mr S, he call me write my name.

Why I did it (50 words)

I was hungry, stomach wan food, so I go buy ice cream, because hot hot weather mummy say ice cream is suitable in hot days.

Was it a wrong thing to do?
Why? (50 words)

Yes, I should not go whitesand because teacher didn't allow.

How should I correct myself in future? (50 words)

Do not go white sand when Mr S is there.

End of story. I copied this word for word from the form. I kid u not.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home