Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The New Watch

Finally, CHK has stopped bothering me with his childish antics. Changing the ringtone was a good idea after all, it seems. at least that idiot will never get me hahaha. besides, the Transformers ringtones are really cool. and i oso dun have to rush to answer my phone anymore when it rings. ah, wat a relief!

Got a new watch recently, a really cool LED one. my colleagues have been asking me how to read the time, bcos the watch face is not like a typical watch; the time isnt displayed there. So i show them how to read the time and i get a real kick out of it as well lol. i think tat's my 12th or 13th watch. So just another 17 or 18 more to go before i hit the target.

I wonder why Pushpa said if i was a woman, i would be high maintenance. guess its probably something a bimbo would say.

3 Comments:

Blogger lennie... said...

lol at the thought of u being a high maintenance woman. i dont know for a fact if thats true or false tho... :P

so now that u hav THAT many watches, how do u make sure each one of them gets enough tender loving care, and equal opportunity to be worn out enough to stay happy?

btw... is ur new watch one of those Fossils Stark watches? I can never work out the times on those thing!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger limpeh23 said...

well sweetie, I try to make sure I wear a different one each day. I think I need more watches though haha.

And no, it isn't one of those Fossil Stark watches. Those are too simple. Mine is only worn by those with extraordinary intelligence.

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

He collects watches, he collects anything to do with Nike or that Ronnie fella, he talks crap and makes no sense in the past decade that i have known him, he's obsessed with Hokkien audio and video clips, he's a CHK....

But what to do, he's my son.

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home