Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mes Amis

Oh well, Dad's away on holiday wif my sis, so i got the whole house to myself. I can't go because I just started work and it wldnt be nice to take a week's leave so soon. Besides, i wldnt miss the World Cup for anything lol.

Well, it's kinda quiet at home but at least i got my fren to accompany me to watch the matches haha. any of u guys interested to come over just let me know haha. And the good thing is, i get to use the car for a week too. tat will let me get some extra sleep in the morning.

the issue wif the agency has finally been resolved. phew! i was getting tired of the whole thing. hopefully everything will be fine fr now on. time to get on with the serious work. oh, the World Cup is into the knockout stages and all of the favourites are there. this is where it gets interesting, cos the teams only get one chance to progress. lose, and they go home. no 2nd chance. i'll still be rooting for Brazil. they haven really performed yet, but now would be a gd time for them to get going.

Picks for later: England and Portugal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home