Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Classical Moments

Wa Lau eh, can't believe Man U juz lost to Celtic yesterday. But no worries, it's not gg to be a repeat of last season. they'll definitely qualify this time. A rather busy period this is for me, but it's not bcos of sch work, but rather my agency's events. Maybe it wasnt such a gd idea to be part of so many committees lol. all those meetings even made me fall sick. guess i must be working too hard.

My fren Theo juz moved house recently and i was helping him last Sat. he came and picked me up then we went to Hougang for lunch. However, we only managed to have lunch abt an hr later. Why? Bcos the man left his key in the ignition after parking and locked his door as well. Genius rite hahaha. So after giving up the idea of smashing the window, we took a cab back to his shop in Katong to get the spare key and back to Hougang. All in an hr's work. I really had to earn my lunch tat day haha.

Oh and u know wat, apparently some pple dunno tat a laptop comes wif a monitor. yeah u read rite. I was telling Eugene Teo Sin Hoi tat i was gonna get a laptop soon and was describing the specs to him when he suddenly asked me, 'got free monitor or not?' What The! tat gives u an idea of how smart the man is huh. for me well, i'm not surprised. This aint the first time anyway. i'm expecting lots more of these kind of classical moments to occur in the future anyway hahahha

2 Comments:

Blogger lennie... said...

keKkee hav fun on ur batam trip! (which i know u wud... rite J? ^^) haHaa and i now see why u're always such a smartass... its becuz of the people u hang with. haHhaa hmm... eugene teo... sounds familiar...... haHhahaHhhaaa...

3:07 AM

 
Blogger limpeh23 said...

Haha S, the man's intelligence is legendary. Maybe u can ask him whether a router has bluetooth as well HAHAHA...and oh ya, i'll enjoy the trip, dun wory ;)

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home