Monday, November 27, 2006

Him

Man U and Chelsea drew 1-1 last nite. Damn, i tot we were gg to win when saha scored. we really shd have sewn up the game by adding 1 more goal, but it was not to be. oh well, at least we still have that 3 point lead over those losers. the key will lie in beating the other teams and increasing the lead when chelsea drop points.

On another note, i sorta sprained my ankle yesterday while playing soccer. one of the guys just whacked my foot and my foot sort of jerked strongly in one direction. it's not unbearable, but it's still sore and i'm not sure how long it'll take to recover fully.

oh yeah, a few more days to the Batam trip. Looking forward to it, cos i think gg away for a couple of days will do me good. although it isn't exactly a holiday, but i think i'll enjoy it. I'll make sure i do hahaha.

Lately, i realise i got so many things that i wanna do, but yet i dun have enuff time to do them. lets see, i wana finish reading my comics, complete my FFXII, try Marvel Ultimate Alliance, play my FM, maybe try the new FM2007, and watch my DVDs. seems like i have a good reason to start clearing my leave lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home