Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm BACK!

So here I am, back at my desk in school writing this. In the end, i managed to 'survive' my reservist stint in camp. To be honest, it wasnt tat tough or physically demanding. for me, it was more of a mental thingy. cos it gets really boring when there are no activities, esp at night. in fact, even when there were activities, i wasnt really interested to take part. just tat i didnt have a choice. the amount of time spent waiting and doing all those administrative stuff still hasnt changed 1 bit since i left 4 yrs ago.

as for seeing my mates again, well it was fun. lots of jokes and laughter. those who were 'blur' 4 years ago were still blur, those who were childish were still childish, and those who were siao on were still the same. surprisingly, i enjoyed putting on the uniform more than anything else. maybe it's bcos i know tat once i put on the uniform, i can basically just abt sit anywhere, slp anywhere, do anything and not worry abt getting the uniform dirty. not like when u're wearing civilian clothes.

at times, it felt like BMT all over again. but of cos, it was much slacker. now i noe wat it really feels like to be an NS man. SHIOK! hahaha. u dun have to ask for permission to do things, u take yr own sweet time, u can wear yr uniform anyway u like, u dun have to be fearful of the senior officers, basically u just dun give a damn.

but if given a choice, i wld still rather stay here in my civilian life than go back again. it doesnt appeal to me at all. but wat to do, we dun have a choice. the cost of citizenship. blah! oh well, until my next ICT then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are damn slack....

8:39 PM

 
Blogger limpeh23 said...

you are the worst PC I have ever seen

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home