Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Year in Review

Rite, so finally we're at the final day of 2006. let's see, wat kind of year has it been for me? the first few months of the year are probably best forgotten, bcos it wasnt exactly the best days of my life. still remember how i struggled to get thru those dark days. took me quite a while to recover. i dun wana experience tat kind of life again in future hopefully. however, it was a great learning journey and i picked up many valuable lessons.

and of cos, the Phuket trip! tat was a real highlight. really miss those days. wat a carefree and enjoyable few days i spent there. sure wish i could go back sometime soon. need to say hi to someone over there too hahaha. tat trip sure did me a world of gd.

next up was the world cup. but before tat, it was fantastic to see Barca being crowned Champions of Europe. Go Ronnie! during world cup month, it was football, football and more football! too bad Brazil didnt win it. but i really enjoyed tat month. cant wait for the next edition.

after tat, the next memorable event was getting my present job, and then fr there all the other activities that i have been involved in for my company. it culminated in the party on friday. tat was a real gd party, i enjoyed myself and i think the committee members did a stellar job!

got to know many new frens this yr thru my job. tat has to be a real plus point for me. and of cos, not forgetting the many classical moments contributed by my gd fren, CHK. the man never fails to amaze me hahahah. keep it up yeah!

So, in a few more hrs, we're gg to crossover into 2007. overall, i wld say this yr has been an interesting yr for me, with many events and activities to keep me occupied. hope it stays this way for next yr as well. and of cos, as of now, man utd are gg to end 2006 with a 6 point lead over those chelski jabronis! woo hoo! we're gg to be crowned champions man! tats a dead certainty!

Lastly, wana wish one and all a great 2007 filled with happiness, good health and great fun!

p.s. oh yeah, the last highlight of the year was 070! i was simply blown away man!! Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home