Monday, March 26, 2007

Those Were The Days

I went to watch TMNT over the weekend and it was rather entertaining. I was a huge fan of the turtles when they first appeared. I remember i had all 4 of their toys plus the other characters as well, and i was totally hooked on the cartoon. My favourite turtle at the time was Donatello. Maybe i just liked purple back then lol. I even kept newspaper clippings abt them! alrite cut me some slack, i was like 9 years old then.

watching TMNT brings me back to the topic of cartoons of yesteryear, which i was discussing wif Theo recently. there were so many memorable and classic cartoons in my time. They sure dun make cartoons like they used to anymore. I remember back then, i would rush home after school just to catch the 6.30pm cartoons everyday, without fail. I oso made it a point to catch those that were shown on weekends as well.

There were so many that i enjoyed watching. He-man, Transformers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Gummi Bears, Visionaries, Bravestar, Mask, Centurions, Garfield, Mickey and gang, Chip N Dale, Pink Panther, Yogi Bear, Dennis the Menace, Care Bears, Smurfs and of cos, TMNT and lots more. Come to think of it, i really do miss those cartoons. If only they could be shown on TV again, i tell u, i would stay home just to catch all these classics.

ahhh...the gd old days. Kids nowadays dun get to enjoy all those great shows bcos they are all preoccupied wif sch, the Internet and PS2 or XBox. Sheesh, they sure are missing out a lot. I'm glad i was born in that era. It probably wun happen, but i still really hope to see some of these shows on TV again or maybe the big screen in future. Cowabunga!

4 Comments:

Blogger lennie... said...

J!! eugene is engaged!! haHaa whens ur turn?!?!

11:21 PM

 
Blogger limpeh23 said...

well i'm still waiting for 2010! *wink*

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

he's already married to Ronaldinho!

6:18 PM

 
Blogger lennie... said...

lol 2010!! yay!! *double wink back*

MU won 4-1!! wooo hooo!!

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home