Friday, October 10, 2008

DAD

I think my Dad is really awesome. Yes, I mean it. My father is one heck of a man. If u ask me, I think I'm really blessed to have such a father. he's the best father i could ever have wished for. Not forgetting my Mum either, who was also the best mother i could have ever had.

Dad is the strong, silent type. Honest to a fault, he is not one to show off although he is such a capable man. Able to do any household chore as well as any woman, he cooks, washes, repairs stuff, and makes sure everything is in order. Amazing.

His determination is what inspires me the most. I dun think i can ever reach his level of determination, as much as i aspire to. When he sets his mind to do something, u can be sure he will get it done. Leading a very, very simple life with no vices, he always has us children at the top of his mind.

With him around, I have never lacked anything. He makes so many sacrifices for me, and although he doesnt say it to me, I know he loves me very much. I love him too.

He is a born leader, yet someone who shuns the limelight. Some would say he is silly for being so hardworking and honest, yet these are the qualities that separate him from so many other people and just leave u admiring him even if u dun exactly agree wif it.

To sum it up, my Dad is an amazing man and I would be very happy if I could be half the man he is.

2 Comments:

Blogger lennie... said...

father's day in singapore? :) *hugs* i love my dad too! xox

finally, i found ur blog again!

7:32 PM

 
Blogger limpeh23 said...

S! Omg i can't believe i'm hearing fr you. I haven't spoken to u for so long! Abt time u msn me huh! Or even better, give me a call! Do it!

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home