Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Days of being Idle

Cant believe i'm writing this entry in sch. I shdnt even be here in the 1st place. i shd be home. i wana go home! haha...

went for the Gebiz course in the morning. but coming back to sch after lunch really sucks. i'm so sleepy and as usual, i dun have much to do yet. maybe later i'll go take a look at how the various CCAs are conducted. reminds me of my sec sch days lol. maybe i'll go join the soccer team(tat reminds me,i've got my exercise attire and shoes in the car). gd idea!

seeing these CCAs reminds me of my own sec sch days. ahhhh...the carefree lifestyle, one where ur only responsibilty was to make sure u got gd grades. how i wish i could go back once again. oh well, at least i'm still in close proximity wif these CCAs haha.

ok, i got less than an hr more to go. counting down happily haha. oh ya, i wanted to get a Police watch but they apparently it's out of stock. damn, i really liked tat watch. but i got the watch shop owner to order it for me, so hopefully i'll be able to get it.

P.S. Brazil and Spain to make it


JC
"Lifelong Learners Impacting the Community"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home