Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Countdown to 2009

So its the month of December, where the festive atmosphere is in the air. Or supposed to be. Personally, I haven felt it too much yet, but i reckon that i'll definitely get into the mood as the end of the year gets nearer and nearer.

So its coming to 9 months now since my centre has been up and running. Cant say tat i'm doing well now, in fact cash is rather tight rite now. But it shd only be temporary due to the school holidays and students not coming for tuition.

I would say the outlook for next year is optimistic, at least thats how I'm looking at it. Hopefully, by this time next year things would be much more comfortable. I'm betting on it. I've certainly learned some lessons during these 9 months, both from a business and personal aspect. Valuable lessons, indeed.

Reflecting on my life now, I would say i am rather contented. Yes, some things could be better, but i've oso learnt to appreciate what i have rite now. i'm happy wif my lot and i want to make things even better.

Here's to a better year ahead in 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home