Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Moving On

Whoa, it's been a long while since my last entry. Way too long. Totally forgot abt this blog man. Anyway, some changes in my life. I sold my center. How ironice rite, since i was saying that the outlook for this year would be better compared to last year's.



Well, business juz didn't pick up, and as reluctant as i was, i had to let it go to avoid suffering further losses. Didn't exactly suffer a loss when i sold it, but it was more abt the disappointment of not being able to realise my dream. Sigh, it sure ain't easy trying to be your own boss.



And even now i'm still tying up the loose ends of wrapping up my business. Seems like striking off the biz is even more tiresome than setting it up. juz hope everything can be settled as soon as possible.



On another note, i've oso found a new job. hopefully its something i can build on for my future cos i aint getting any younger. it's all really abt the money isnt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home