Friday, June 30, 2006

New Frens in Sch

Today was kinda interesting. At least the later half of the day haha. I finally made my 1st frens in sch. But guess wat, my new frens aren't the sch staff, but instead are a bunch of sec 3 netball gals. wahahaha.

it all started like this. sometime ago, i took my man u cup to go get some tea. as i was returning to the office, there was this bunch of netball gals resting along the corridor. One of them saw my cup and exclaimed:" Man u rocks!" To which i turned and replied "Yeah!" before entering the office.

Then today, i took my man u tumbler to get some water. once again, as i was returning to the office, the same gal again said:" hey man u! man u rocks!" I said "yeah!" then she said, "so who are u supporting for the world cup?" i replied,"Brazil!" she looked disgusted haha. "wat abt england" she asked. I replied wif 2 words "England Sucks!" The rest of the gals burst out laughing and i entered the office.

later on, as i went to the toilet, i saw the bunch of them kicking a football around in the courtyard after their netball practice. I immediately felt the itch (the itch to play football u idiot, not wat u're thinking). anyway i walked over and the same gal, who i later found out was called Amanda, said "hey Man u, come and play leh" i didnt need a 2nd invitation.

It was real fun, even though the gals were naturally not very good at football haha. It was the 1st time i ever played football wearing shirt and pants. i wouldnt recommed anyone to try it. I even took off my shoes and played barefooted lol.

Oh ya, one thing i found really funny. They kept calling me "cher" even after i had alrdy clarified to them that i was a CCPE. but after a while, i just accepted it. one sad thing though. when i asked one of them to guess my age, her first guess was 32! #@$%! sad sad...

i enjoyed it so much tat when i was done, it was alrdy 6 plus. and i had was supposed to leave at 5! but no complains, i really enjoyed kicking a ball again in sch. turns back the clock haha. they even made me promise to join them every friday afternoon. if i'm free and got nothing on hand, i certainly would be more than happy to do so. just got to remember to bring my shoes and exercise attire next time. I went home with cuts on my feet. maybe i'll like the sch after all haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home